March 9, 2019
Peer with us!
We run mesh networks over multiple endpoints including datacenters, our houses, and school labs. These networks are non-profit, for educational and amateur scientific research purposes.
To reach us, click on the e-mail button on the top-right corner of this page.
Note: we DO NOT provide public commercial service, and our services have no SLA. We reserve the rights to accept or reject any requests based on our preference.
Our Autonomous System Numbers
- AS138037 (NekomimiRouter.com Route Server)
- AS43126 (Little Moe LLC)
- AS48883 (Akeno Network Ltd)
- AS134575 (Gamcheong Yuen)
- AS204185 (Yuchen Ma)
- AS205532 (Zichao Heng)
- AS205610 (Huanjie Zhu)
- AS138190 (Aurura Solutions Ltd)
- AS138181 (HexHu)
- AS209650 (Wu Zhiyuan)
- AS60614 (SteveYi)
- DN42 AS4242420086 (James’ Transits)
- DN42 AS4242423389 (Star’s Lab)
- DN42 AS209557 / AS4242421214 (SteveYi Network Service)
Points of presense
Our infrastructure includes:
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Falkenstein, Germany
- Fremont, United States (Little Moe Network)
- Guangzhou, China (YJSNPIX Exchange)
- Hangzhou, China
- Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Los Angeles, United States
- Qingdao, China
- Shanghai, China
- Shenzhen, China
- Tokyo, Japan (HomeNOC)
(The list changes from time to time and may be out-of-date because we constantly run out of our pocket money.)
Tunneling to us
We disable IKEv1 as well as weak ciphers (e.g. non-PFS or 3DES) for security.
Bedroom colocation service
Alternatively, you may colocate a router, a server, a Raspberry Pi, or other devices on colocation racks located in our bedrooms, if they are small, quiet, and cool.
Since we constantly move home, please consult us for locations available.
(We reserve the rights to check, disassemble, or even reject your devices for safety reasons, usually for DIY devices.)